Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV Volume One From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness (2005)

 Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV Volume One From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness (2005)


Genre: Progressive Rock / Alternative Rock
Quality: Mp3 320 Kbps

Tracklist:
01. Keeping The Blade
02. Always & Never - Explicit Album Version
03. Welcome Home
04. Ten Speed (Of God's Blood & Burial)
05. Crossing The Frame
06. Apollo I : The Writing Writer - Explicit Album Version
07. Once Upon Your Dead Body - Explicit Album Version
08. Wake Up
09. The Suffering
10. The Lying Lies & Dirty Secrets of Miss Erica Court
11. Mother May I
12. The Willing Well I: Fuel for the Feeding End
13. The Willing Well II: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness
14. The Willing Well III: Apollo II: The Telling Truth - Explicit Album Version
15. The Willing Well IV: The Final Cut

LINKS



0 comments:

Post a Comment