Monday, March 22, 2021

Chiodos - Bone Palace Ballet - Grand Coda (2008)

Chiodos - Bone Palace Ballet - Grand Coda (2008)


Genre: Post Hardcore
Quality: Mp3, 320 Kbps

Tracklist:
01. Two Birds Stoned at Once
02. Is It Progression if a Cannibal Uses a Fork?
03. Lexington (Joey Pea-Pot With a Monkey Face)
04. Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered
05. A Letter From Janelle
06. I Didn't Say I Was Powerful, I Said I Was a Wizard
07. ...And Then the Liver Screamed "Help!"
08. We Swam From Albatross, the Day We Lost Kailey Cost
09. Life Is a Perception of Your Own Reality
10. If I Cut My Hair, Hawaii Will Sink
11. Smitten for the Mitten
12. Intensity in Ten Cities
13. The Undertaker's Thirst for Revenge Is Unquenchable (The Final Battle)
14. I Didn't Say I Was Powerful, I Said I Was a Wizard (acoustic)
15. A Letter From Janelle (acoustic)



0 comments:

Post a Comment