Monday, July 2, 2018

Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness (2005)

Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness (2005)


Genre: Progressive Metal / Alt Rock / Emo
Quality: Mp3, 320 Kbps

Tracklist:
01. Keeping the Blade
02. Always & Never
03. Welcome Home
04. Ten Speed (Of God's Blood & Burial)
05. Crossing the Frame
06. Apollo I : The Writing Writer
07. Once Upon Your Dead Body
08. Wake Up
09. The Suffering
10. The Lying Lies & Dirty Secrets of Miss Erica Court
11. Mother May I
12. The Willing Well I : Fuel for the Feeding End
13. The Willing Well II : Fear Through the Eyes of Madness
14. The Willing Well III : Apollo II: The Telling Truth
15. The Willing Well IV : The Final Cut

SOLIDFILES

0 comments:

Post a Comment