Monday, September 11, 2017

Breathe Carolina - Hello Fascination [Deluxe Edition] (2010)

Breathe Carolina - Hello Fascination [Deluxe Edition] (2010)


Genre: Electronic
Quality: M4a, iTunes

Tracklist:
1. Hello Fascination
2. I'm the Type of Person to Take It Personal
3. Take Me to Infinity
4. Dressed Up to Undress
5. I.D.G.A.F
6. Welcome to Savannah
7. I Have to Go Return Some Video Tapes
8. The Dressing Room
9. Tripped and Fell In Portland
10. Can I Take You Home?
11. My Obsession
12. Velvet
13. Rescue
14. Have You Ever Danced? (Bonus Track)
15. Don't Forget: Lock the Doors (Bonus Track)
16. I.D.G.A.F (Radio Edit)
17. Hello Fascination (Sex Machine Remix by Marco Desantos & Luke Tierney)
18. Hello Fascination (DJ Sucio Remix)
19. Can I Take You Home? (Smile Future Remix)
20. With or Without You
21. See You Again

0 comments:

Post a Comment